Thank you on your decision to apply for a position with Living Independently Home Care, LLC. The position you have applied for is immediate, however, we do NOT hire on the spot. Our positions are uniform driven and below is the application process:
1. The application is located below. Please forward all applications to the
2. Once the staff has reviewed the application, if there is a match, we will contact
3. Please attend all interviews dressed in business attire.
4. Remember to register with the family care safety before scheduled
interview; 1-866-422-6872 M-F (8am-3pm) - Missouri check only.
5. Final, Living Independently Home Care will check MVR and background.
6. All new hires are required to have a State Identification / Drivers license,
and Social Security Card.
1. Current certificate in standard first aid and CPR.
2. For PSW (current Certified Nurse Assistant) in good standing
3. For Registered Nurse (Current license) in good standing.
4. For Licensed Practical Nurse (Current license) in good standing.
3. Valid driver’s license (car insurance) and reliable transportation
4. Ability to work independently.
5. Excellent communication and listening skills.
6. Compassionate, patient and caring nature.
7. Must be physically and mentally fit to handle the demands of caregiving.
8. Pass Drug Screening (pre-employment and annually)
9. Must have Hepatitis B and TB PPD results
10. Gait belt and back brace are also required.
Living Independently Home Care, LLC only hires professionals and would like to keep this reputation going for many years to come.
Our company goal is to be the leading company whose first priority is strengthening families. The only way to meet our goal is to meet our customer's expectation through hiring qualified & experienced workers such as:
All emails for employment should be to ATTN: Human Resources
Copyrights©2001-2019 Living Independently Home Care, LLC. All rights reserved.