Thank you on your decision to apply for a position with Living Independently Home Care, LLC. The position you have applied for is immediate, however, we do NOT hire on the spot. Our positions are uniform driven and below is the application process:
1. The application is located below. Please forward all applications to the
2. Once staff has reviewed the application, if there is a match, we will contact
3. Please attend all interviews dressed in business attire.
4. Remember to register with the family care safety before scheduled
interview; 1-866-422-6872 M-F (8am-3pm) - Missouri check only.
5. Final, Living Independently Home Care will check MVR and background.
6. All new hires are required to have a State Identification / Drivers license,
and Social Security Card.
1. Current certificate in standard first aid and CPR.
2. For PSW (current Certified Nurse Assistant) in good standing
3. For Registered Nurse (Current license) in good standing.
4. For License Practical Nurse (Current license) in good standing.
3. Valid driver’s licence (car insurance) and reliable transportation
4. Ability to work independently.
5. Excellent communication and listening skills.
6. Compassionate, patient and caring nature.
7. Must be physically and mentally fit to handle the demands of care giving.
8. Pass Drug Screening (pre-employment and annually)
9. Must have Hepatitis B and TB PPD results
10. Gait belt and back brace are also required.
Living Independently Home Care, LLC only hires professionals and would like to keep this reputation going for many years to come.
Our company goal is to be the leading company who first priority is strengthening families. The only way to meet our goal is to meet our customers expectation through hiring qualified & experienced workers such as: